ALS Support Group
(601) 364-3326 or email@example.com
for more information
The ALS Association Louisiana - Mississippi Chapter offers support groups to persons diagnosed with ALS, their families, caregivers and friends. These groups provide an outlet for people to learn about ALS and the various resources available, as well as to network with other people who share the journey of ALS.
(228) 875-3112 for more information
Epilepsy Support Group
(228) 865-3423 for more information
People living with Epilepsy, their loved ones and caregivers are invited to share and gain support.
(228) 864-0442 for more information
Meetings held 7 days a week at different locations.
Limb Loss & Amputee Support Group
(228) 867-4969 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Limb Loss and Amputee Support Group is open to all amputees or persons with limb loss and their loved ones. The group will be able to network and socialize while accessing resources and receiving professional support.
A variety of topics will be addressed, including:
- skin protection
- prosthetic care
- leisure/recreation resources
- and depression, among others.
Health care providers, prosthetic providers, dieticians, psychologists, physicians, and other community professionals will also be available to speak with the group.
- Second Tuesday of each month
- 4 - 6 p.m.
- University of Southern Mississippi - Gulf Park Campus, TLC Building
Living With Cancer
(228) 865-3104 for more information
This support group offers cancer patients, caregivers and survivors the opportunity to share their experiences of living with cancer.
- First Tuesday of each month, 4 p.m.
- Memorial Hospital, Private Dining Room
Look Good ... Feel Better®
(228) 867-4077 for more information
Helping women cope with the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment. Registration is required.
- Every other month
- 9 a.m.
- Memorial Hospital South Building
Low Vision Support Group
(228) 575-4066 for information
For low vision individuals and family to discuss common concerns and offer support.
- Call for meeting time.
- NO MEETINGS IN THE SUMMER